OBJECTIVE: To raise awareness amongst teens about the meaning of the current health situation we live in and how risks can be avoided with responsible behaviour.
DURATION: 1 minute approximately.
SUBJECT: “TEENAGERS AGAINST COVID” (from any point of view: prevention, confinement, PCR, vaccines, the new normality …).
REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE: students of the last two cycles of Secondary EEA, from S4 to S7 of any linguistic section.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CREATION OF THE VIDEOS:
- Each contestant may submit only one unique video. The video may also be done by a pair of pupils.
- The student who publishes the video to participate in the contest will be responsible for any third party with legitimately protected rights for the authorship of the published videos. The AMPA is not responsible for any claims by third parties for the violation of their rights, legitimately protected by alleged plagiarism of all or part of the video submitted to the contest.
- If images of people appear in the video, they must know what they are being recorded for and give their permission to be in the video. The contestant who publishes the video will be responsible for ensuring that this standard is being met. The organization is not responsible for situations that may arise from non-compliance with this rule.
- The video will include the title, but not the name of the author, but a pseudonym to preserve anonymity before the jury. The contestant’s personal data (name, surname, educational level, section and telephone number will be included in the participation form.
- Video format: the video can be submitted in any format and will be attached to the participation form.
- Participation in the contest implies authorization is given by the contestant to the AMPA, for the works to be published on the AMPA page.
- Relationship of the proposed topic with the academic, family or social context of the students.
- A structured script that tells a story with words, images, in any language, with English or Spanish subtitles
- The technical execution.
- Originality and creativity.
- The contest will begin as soon as the rules have been presented.
- Deadline to send the video to the AMPA: Monday, JANUARY 18, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- JURY: Management Committee of the AMPA / Pupil’s Committee / Teacher’s representatives.
- The jury may disqualify entries when requirements are not being met.
- Results and publication of the winners: during the month of January on the AMPA.
A first prize consisting of A € 100 VOUCHER and two second prizes of TWO € 50 Vouchers FOR PURCHASE AT FNAC.
Participation in the contest means agreeing to the rules set, failure to comply with any of them will imply the disqualification of the contestant.