MARK ANYTHING YOU THINK YOU MIGHT MISS:
- Mark everything yor child takes to school, even hats, gloves, sports equipment…
- Use labels (which are applied with an iron) or indelible pens/indelible markers, as there are markers that fade after some washings.
- Do it in a visible place, easy to be seen by the volunteers (neck, inside labels…)
HOW TO SUCCEED IN THE SEARCH:
- Feel free to use the form. We are looking forward to finding what you have lost!
- If the object has not been located, you must continue your search, because it may take a while to get to the EUREKA store!
- Do not hesitate to search in EUREKA! Nursery and Primary, as well as in EUREKA! Secondary, it is possible that it can be in one of the two, depending on the size and the place where it was lost.
TRANSMIT THE EUREKA PHILOSOPHY TO YOUR CHILDREN:
- Encourage your children to make a habit of looking inside their classrooms, on the racks near their classroom and the other classrooms they usually use.
- Remind them that if they don’t find what they lost, they can stop by the EUREKA! location during opening hours and as often as they wish.
- Talk to your children and encourage them to participate in the project. It can be a good reason to talk about important issues in their education.
- In secondary school, encourage them to use the lockers to store their things.