The Alicante European School’s Interparents working group is a member of Interparents, the federation of all the European School’s Parents Associations. The main aim of Interparents is to share best practices between all European Schools and represent parents in the meetings of the European Schools’ administrative bodies.
The Alicante European School’s Interparents working group is actively involved in the making and decision-taking process of the European School’s Educational Policies. Our representatives take part in Interparents meetings four times a year, organised rotatively by different European Schools, as well as in the meetings of the European schools’ various administrative bodies (https://www.eursc.eu/en/Office/bodies, such as The Board of Governors, The Joint Teaching Committee (JTC), The Budgetary Committee).
The Interparents’ BAC working group (http://interparents.eu/bac/) follows closely the yearly BAC examinations and its representatives are available when possible concerns arise. During and following the final examination process, parents and students can post comments and complaints on a designated platform ( https://support.interparents.eu/) as well as receive guidance on the follow-up procedure.
Reet Escribano email@example.com
Joan Stas firstname.lastname@example.org (Educational Support WG)
Meetings in which we take part
- Bureau’s Interparents meetings (Reet Escribano as co-secretary of Interparents)
- General Interparents meetings (arrangement to Joint Teaching Committee, Budgetary Committee and Board of Governors – all European Schools AMPAs representatives, Joan Stas, Sara Portela, Isabelle Porcheron y Reet Escribano)
- JTC meetings(representatives of all stakeholders of European Schools, Reet Escribano representative of Interparents), BC y BoG
- Interparents working group meetings (representatives of all AMPAs, from Alicante Joan Stas, Sara Portela, Isabelle Porcheron and Reet Escribano)
- OSG working group meetings (European Schools Secretary General office – representatives of all stakeholders of European Schools, Reet Escribano representative of Interparents).