🇬🇧 School Bus
The company “Rios” has been chosen as the official school bus services company for the school year of 2019 / 2020.
The bus stop in front of the school must be left free for the buses (and parents must not park there, even for “just a minute”) in the morning between 8:00 and 9:00 as well as in the afternoon between 12:30 and 16:30. Let’s work together to make the traffic easier and our children’s safety a priority, thank you!
Some parents have offered themselves as representatives of each of the routes to be able to offer a better communication with the transport users. You can contact them to make observations or advice on the operation of the route.
You can be one of them and help us to improve the bus service.
TRACEUS – Bus Application
RIOS has provided us with a monitoring and communication tool that has as main advantages:
- Real-time bus tracking reflected on a map.
- Receive a notification that your bus is near your stop.
- Receive notifications of when your child gets on / off the bus.
- Receive notifications of when your child arrives / leaves school.
- Receive notifications of delay in the route and incidents.
- Possibility of making specific route changes and absences.It’s called Traceus and for more information do not hesitate to read the application manual.
Additional documentation for AMPA members only: